Smart Mobile Tools released BlueStarter, a Windows Mobile tool to automatically start an application when a configured bluetooth device is discovered.
- Starts an application on bluetooth device discovery
- Easy Bluetooth device selection
- Optional application start arguments
- Low power consumption (no background service running)
- Test option using the test button
- 2 search modes; on a timed event or on wake up (power button pressed)
- Start you GPS navigaton software when GPS mouse is switched on
- Start Activesync when PC bluetooth device is discovered
- Start your own application at Bluetooth device discovery
BlueStarter is free of charge and tested on Windows Mobile 6 devices using .NET Compact Framework 2.0.